Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A bit more about me

Are you named after someone?
Nope. I was a surprise baby and there wasn't another family name left to give me. My sister and brother have very serious traditional Afrikaans family names.

When was the last time you cried? 
Sunday in Church. The raw emotions around me always gets to me and I seem to bawl ever time I hear the song THRIVE

The chorus is something like this - "We know we were made for so much more than ordinary lives. Its time for us to more than just survive. We were made to thrive." 

Do you have kids? 
I do! A grade 2 girly and an almost 5 year old rough and tumble boy.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think so. Everyone needs a redhead friend to make their life complete :)

Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I love reading. I love stories and losing myself in a book.

Do you like handwriting? 
I do! I write a lot like my sister but her handwriting is neater than mine. 

What is your favorite cereal? 
I have never really eaten cereal for breakfast but if I have to choose it would be strawberry pops.

What is the first thing you notice about people? 
Nothing specific actually. I am so oblivious... Sometimes my husband cuts his hair and I only notice 3 days later. Big oops.

What color are your eyes? 
Blue

Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I am a huge Nicolas Sparks fan.

Favorite TV show?
At the moment its the good wife. I love series - chicago fire, greys, masterchef, etc, etc.

Summer or winter? 
Summer

Hugs or kisses? 
Hugs... Physical touch is last on my love language scale.
Im not crazy about people touching me. Of course the girls at work loves to hug me and play with my hair just to annoy me. I must be honest it doesnt freak me out anymore, I just laugh and hope they leave soon.

What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? 
India early this year when miss M played chess in the commonwealth games. I have no great need to travel. I love exploring South Africa though.

Do you have special talents? 
I can draw quite well and I like taking photos.

X

1 comment:

  1. Love to read this! And travelling? Well that's a surprise. I would travel at the drop of a hat, anywhere, anytime. And yes, every girl needs a redhead friend - you're mine

    ReplyDelete